Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Scrapping Favorites

I may be addicted to pretty flowers and paper but my husband has a far deeper addiction to Law & Order!  We all tease him and, for the most part, humor him and watch along with him anyway.  I decided it was about time I documented his favorite tv show for posterity!  A week or so ago, I planned this page out and pulled together these supplies:


And this weekend I finally got down to scrapping using my page kits I made.  For this layout, I used pink paislee's 365 collection and bayberry cottage collection, as well as the Sketchy Thursday April 1st sketch:



I made a picture in photoshop for the layout showing all three logos from the show using some digi supplies:

Digi supplies: mscraps Ready for Spring patterned paper, paislee press photogenic mailing label picture frame

And had it printed 4x6".  When I got to scrapping I swapped in some artic blue glimmer mist, black prima bling and a red foam glitter heart:

From Flamingo Scraps:  pink paislee 365 degrees and bayberry cottage collections, pleated ribbon, prima bling, glimmer mist (coming soon!)
Other supplies:  Bazzill swiss dot, american crafts thickers, red foam heart, maya road tag, postage edge punch

For those of you who haven't seen Law & Order, every episode starts with the same monologue while that logo shows on the screen, then you hear "dun dun" and the episode starts.  We always tease my husband about the show using those words.  

My husband was pretty excited that I made a scrapbook page for him about his favorite tv show! He even asked if I could make a second one about Bobby! lol He's really bummed though that there will be no more episodes with Bobby Goren, his favorite character, on Law & Order Criminal Intent. I suppose all good things must come to an end eventually right?!

Have you ever scrapped about for your favorite tv show or current obsession(s)?  I'd love to see your layouts if you have. :)

4 comments:

  1. I love that! What a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might have to do Miami Vice!!! Great Idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - I love this. I'm a fan too so I totally get the "dun dun" title!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can so sympathize with him. I LOVE Law and Order! So sweet of you to scrap his favorite TV show.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails