Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Getting Goofy

Today I wanted to share with you a layout I did using 365 Degrees from Pink Paislee.  She loves getting goofy in front of the camera.

Flamingo Scraps Products Used:  Pink Paislee 365 Degrees Collection Patterned Paper, Punch Outs, Ambrose Alphabet- Bayberry. Prima E-Line flowers and pearls.

I love that all the papers from Pink Paislee are double sided, I can get so much color and pattern while only cutting up one sheet. The red scallop paper and the notebook paper are the same sheet as are the stripe and the red.   And I still have scraps left to play with later.

Hope you are having a great day!

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

  1. Too totally fabulous -- LOVE the way you combined the PP papers, trim, and flowers. Thanks for this fantastic post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute Nancy!! I love the papers and flowers!! oh, and that trim is a must have!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! This is just fantastic! Such a cute layout Nancy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails