Wednesday, August 11, 2010

4 Generations

Yesterday, I shared my first layout of pics from our family photo shoot last Easter... and today, I'm back to share the second layout I made with these photos and the Fancy Pants Wishful Thinking collection!  This layout shows four generations -- my grandparents, my mom/her siblings, my generation/my cousins and the cute great-grandkids, which includes my nephew!

From Flamingo Scraps: Fancy Pants Wishful Thinking collection patterned papers and element stickers; Prima pink say it in pearls; Prima Cherry Frost Winter Rose collection; and Pink Paislee Cotton Expressions Weathered Wood alphabet (number "4").
Other Supplies: Making Memories Mini alpha glitter stickers; sewing machine+thread; brown fine point sharpie marker.

I love this paper line from Fancy Pants!!   Thanks to everyone for all the love on my layout yesterday -- I appreciate everyone's comments!!
And don't forget.... there are only a few days left to get in your guest design team application!!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, nice pics, and I like the way you blocked them off like that. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is FAB Amanda!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee all the photos...and loving that '4' you used! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layous and loving all those pics :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails