Sunday, August 8, 2010

Say Cheese!

Now that we have our technical difficulties worked out..... let's get back to the scrappy stuff!!

It seems like it has been forever since I last played with my paper scrappy stash!  I was happy to finally able to spend some time with my stash and get some pictures scrapped last weekend.  I have been looking forward to playing with the Fancy Pants Like Father, Like Son collection since it arrived on my front porch!!
From Flamingo Scraps:  Fancy Pants Like Father Like Son collection patterned papers and element stickers
Other supplies:  sewing maching + thread, black & navy blue fine point sharpie markers, American Crafts thickers 
I've been scrapping this little guy a lot lately.  I miss him!  He's growing up too fast on us.

On a somewhat related note.... regarding my love for Thickers, as shown above..... I'm super excited to tell you that soon Flamingo Scraps will be carrying some of the new Dear Lizzy Enchanted line from American Crafts along with one of my favorite scrappy items ever... THICKERS!!  Keep an eye out, we will let you know when it hits the store!! ;)

Don't forget to swing by the store to check out our Prima flower sale or to enter your layout in Cool Challenge #1 for a chance in our random drawing!!

Hope you are having a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cutie! love the pp's in that LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh this is ADORABLE!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the photos!! AND YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY for thickers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails