Monday, August 16, 2010

Guest Blogger Kia: Cool Challenge # 3

I'm back for Week #3 of our Scraptathlon challenges. If you missed the original post describing these challenges, click here.  I'm having a great time guest blogging for all of you!  I hope you are enjoying the challenges and getting some great layouts done.  Ready for another?  Here we go........

Cool Challenge #3 ~  What's the 4-1-1? - Mary J. Blige
ROFLMFAO. OMG! TTYL. BFF. Textspeak has taken over. This week, use this form of speech in your LO, k? Who will own this challenge?

Required Item:  This week's required item is Alphabet Stickers, Chipboard, Foam, etc.   Basically, you must use some Letters!

Here's a sample layout from Amanda:
A note from Amanda:  I love this layout of my cute nephew!  I made this back in May and Susan actually helped me with this clever title. :)
Supplies:  Cosmo Cricket The Boyfriend Collection patterned paper, stickers & diecuts; American Crafts Chestnut Puffy Thickers; Bazzill Cardstock; brads from stash, black fine sharpie marker, fiskars border punch (borrowed, don't know which one it is!)
All Layouts must be uploaded to the Flamingo Scraps blog (using Mr. Linky) or Facebook page no later than 8pm EDT on August 22, 2010 to be eligible.

On Sale this week at Flamingo Scraps are selected Alphabets from Prima, Maya Road, Webster's Pages and Pink Paislee.

The winner of  Week # 2's challenge drawing is: Cindy d!  Congratulations!

See you next week for our fourth and final challenge!!


6 comments:

  1. Hehehehehehe....or should I say LOL!?!?! :):):):):):):):):):) I use those all the time!! I am loving that lo!! Soooooooooooooooooooooo fun! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That page is so cute! Love that you got so many photos on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really neat post! I totally love Amanda's layout! She got a ton of photos on there without it being crowded!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! I missed playing along last week, so def want to try this one...
    and btw, I am LVING those lace and bling Primas you are getting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not going to have time to pull one together this week. :( Looking forward to week 4!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was an interesting challenge for me, wasn't sure when to stop. I added it all on this one...LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails