Thursday, August 26, 2010

Always Laugh

As soon as I saw the orange plaid patterned paper in the Like Father, Like Son collection from Fancy Pants, I had to use it with this picture of my nephew!

From Flamingo Scraps:  Fancy Pants Like Father, Like Son patterned papers, Pink Paislee Expressions alphas in orange
Other Supplies: Star punches, EK Success binder edge punch, edge distresser, navy blue fine point sharpie pen
Photo by: Jenny Skibo, Passion for Life Photography 

This layout came together so quickly thanks to another fabulous sketch over on Sketchy Thursdays!!  And if you haven't checked out this great paper line from Fancy Pants, make sure you go visit the store and get some before it's all gone!!

6 comments:

  1. What a cutie your nephew is! The paper is perfect for the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this paper line as soon as you listed it and I can't WAIT to start scrapping my boys and husband with it!! This LO is awesome! ♥ it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMYGOSH!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this Amanda!! That photo is ADORABLE and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that you used a ST sketch! YAY!!!! Awesome colors too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is such a cutie pie Amanda! I agree! That paper is the perfect choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute layout Amanda and that is one adorable little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, what a cutie patootie!! Love the page!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails