Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Bayberry Cottage Page Kit: Layout #2

We are all back from the beach today and already wishing for our next scrapbooking retreat!   We had a wonderful time scrapping together and can't wait to show you all the fabulous stuff we made.  I finally finished up my second layout I made using my pink paislee Bayberry Cottage kit - a layout for my nephew's album about his first haircut:
From Flamingo Scraps: pink paislee Bayberry Cottage, Prima Say it in Crystals
Other Supplies: Bazzill Basics cardstock, black sharpie pen, Simply Sweet cricut cartridge

Here's a close-up of the left side:

And the right side:

Not only was this kit great for girly layouts, it also worked well for masculine ones.  It's all in how you put it together!  So in review of my page kitting process... I started with this:
And ended up with these five completed items:



In the end, all that was left is a really small amount of scraps!  I feel like it's a great way to stretch three pieces of patterned paper, 8 pieces of cardstock and get a lot done in a limited amount of time.

Also, check out our new feature on the right side of the screen.... categories!  Want to look for inspiration for your next mini album?  Find ideas for using mists?  See different projects featuring Prima?  Just click on the category!  Please let us know if there are any categories you'd like to see included or more of, we would be happy to add them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails