Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Baby Love

Some days I really miss those sweet days of having a baby. Then, I remember the diapers, the late nights, the lack of sleep....and I am glad that mine are a little older now. Fortunately for me, my sister has a baby, so I can get my baby fix, you know...the smells...the smiles...the baby-ness of it all...and then go home and sleep through the night! lol

Whenever we do get together I always have my camera handy because...babies are just so dang cute. I loved this photo of my niece and was thrilled to find the Lullaby Lane papers from Websters Pages were the perfect match.

Flamingo Scraps Products Used:  Websters Pages:  Lullaby Lane Die Cut Sheet; Bloomers; Prima InnocenceFlowers-Foxglove; Ranger Industries:  Cotton Candy Stickles, Mustard Seed Distress Inks.

To add contrast to the papers and pull out more colors I inked all the papers with a bit of Mustard Seed Distress Ink.  And I added some beautiful Blommers and some Prima Innocence flowers I painted with Glimmer Mists.  A bit of Stickles on the title and.....

Did you know that Flamingo Scraps will be carrying Glimmer Mists soon.  Be sure to be on the lookout for an updated comparison of all things mist.

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails