Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Show me the bling!

This morning, I am drooling over these:
Prima e-line pearls and crystals

Now I can add bling in almost every color in the rainbow with these!  They are a total steal at only $1.49 per package and each package contains 60 pieces of bling.  How can you go wrong?!   Here are a couple of my favorite color sets:

Prima e-line pearls & crystals in baby's blanket

Prima e-line pearls & crystals in purple


I haven't stopped drooling long enough to actually play with my fabulous new blingy stash!   If you want to pick up a couple, swing by the store and check out our stock of e-line bling!

Be sure to swing by tomorrow.... we have something fun in store for you!

3 comments:

  1. I have 4 sets of these (some from the Flamingo Scraps store) and I NEED them all. Can't get enough of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as they are popular and Prima is making them (and what's not to like!!!!) we will try to keep them in the store!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails