Thursday, May 6, 2010

Two of a Kind

Have you seen Pink Paislee's new Starlight collection?!   I'm in ♥!!   Here's a two-page layout I made of my Dad and nephew:

From Flamingo Scraps: pink paislee starlight collection and queen bee collection expressions in cotton (title alphabet), and navy velvet ric rac
Other supplies: kraft cardstock, Basic Grey Boxer cream patterned paper (starts), black fine point sharpie, Cricut George Basic Shapes cartridge

Here's the close ups:


This was my first time using the pink paislee expressions cotton distressed alphas and let me tell you, I was impressed!  They are thick chipboard and totally easy to use.  As for the sheet of cardstock stickers for the Starlight collection, they are glittered and fabulous!  The sheet even comes with a mini banner all ready to go. 


So hurry on over to the store and go get some before it's all gone from !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails