Saturday, May 8, 2010

Color Love

When I saw the new Seaside Garden line from Webster's Pages I fell in love with the colors.  The mix of colors and patterns, while perfect for travel (all those suitcases and seahorses) also suited my Easter photos perfectly.  The aqua and yellow (you know how I am loving aqua) contrasted nicely with the pink and brown my daughter was wearing.

Websters Pages: Reader's Paradise,Underwater Oasis,Vintage Sparklers;  Prima Marketing:  Calcutta Minis Seashell; Ranger Industries: Distress Ink Pumice Stone

What colors are you loving this spring?

Hugs.

Nancy 

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty layout -- great pics of A. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Nancy! I love A's dress and those Webster's pages papers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails