Tuesday, May 4, 2010

More Banners

I am loving the banner trend right now in scrapbooking.  It really gives your page such a fun little pop.  And, banners, unlike flowers, are not as gender specific.  Which, for me, having a teen age boy is always a big plus.


For this layout of my son, I used the Maya Road chipboard banner pieces which I had spritzed with a bit of Red Metallic Maya Mist (so much easier and neater than painting).  I also used Pink Paislee 365 Degrees papers and some of the Glitter Chipboard alphabets.  The flowers (yeah, I know, I just said gender specific) are made from spirals of different scraps of papers.  And the circle shape makes them a little more masculine I think.  I also spritzed the kraft cardstock with a bit of blue mist to tie the whole thing together.

Hope you are having a banner day.  hee hee

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails