Friday, May 28, 2010

Quick Cards!

Just a few quick cards I made from scraps to kick the weekend off!

This first card was inspired by this sketch at the Sassy Lil Sketches blog.  They have some fun sketches on there, go check them out!

From Flamingo Scraps: pink paislee bayberry cottage patterned papers and die cuts; pink paislee expressions ambrose alphabet in black; and Prima e-line pearls
Other supplies:  American Crafts white cardstock card base

My second card was made from scraps of a piece of pink paislee patterned paper from the 365 degrees collection.  Just a simple way to use up some scraps and one of the die cuts:

From Flamingo Scraps: pink paislee 365 degrees patterned papers and die cuts
Other supplies:  white mini ric rac

My final card was inspired by this sketch from the most recent PageMaps CardMaps (March 2010).  I love these adorable little trinket pins from Maya Road!  I'll admit, I always see these things and think I'll just end up stabbing myself with them, but rest assured... they are not very sharp at all!  So don't let that scare you away from trying them!

From Flamingo Scraps: pink paislee bayberry cottage and queen bee patterned papers and die cuts; Prima innoscence collection flower, maya road heart trinket pins
Other supplies: scrap of dark gray grosgrain ribbon and kraft cardstock

Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails