Friday, September 6, 2013

Kids' Summer Fun Mini Album & Sneak Peek At My Warehouse Grab Box!

I was SO excited when I peered into my Flamingo Scraps Warehouse Sale Box , that I actually squealed with joy. Never had I gotten so many yummy scrappy goodies for such a great price! This is just some of what I received. There is a box for everyone! You have a choice of boxes containing only embellies, or paper, OR a combination of both. How could you possibly go wrong? Products from great companies such as Maya RoadTim Holtz, Heidi Swapp, Prima, Pink Paislee, Studio Calico, Teresa Collins and many more, make up these awesome boxes Follow this feathery link to the embellishments box:  http://flamingoscraps.com/product/flamingo-scraps-warehouse-sale-box-embellishment-box/


I didn't know what I should create first until my grandson told me that he needed some of that "stuff " I got in the big box because he wanted to make his own vacation scrapbook. I always said Gabriel was a genius. (He obviously takes after me.) I combined goodies from my grab box with some of the latest items from CHA to help Gabe make his little album. I got a wonderful pack of TH grunge sheets and luckily for Gabe I have a HUGE stash of TH so I allowed him to use the "leather paper" he calls it for his album.




For the cover we used the  Ranger Claudine Hellmuth Sticky Back Canvas,  a new CHA item that can be found in  the store and comes in 12 x 12 sheets. I am totally in love with this product! To hold it all together, I used the Tim Holtz ruler binder. You could also use rings in place of this. The title and year are Maya Road chipboard from "The Box." Letters and numbers are from my stash. 


                                   

Heidi Swapp journal tag envelope let's us journal "FUN" things about our camping trips while our grunge page is painted camo (G said he needed more macho here) , using Tim Holtz paints. I like the Pink Paislee Destinations paper with the schematics for the pages of building models. 





Nothing says summer like being in or on the water, especially here in the state of Florida.The word "Swim" was made using the new Cosmo Cricket Glitter Sheets  from the Crystal Lake collection. You get all the shimmery goodness of glitter without finding it on everything six months later. The Prima scalloped paper worked well for the waves. New to Flamingo Scraps from CHA are really cute cork hearts with sticky backs  from Fancy Pants. These also come in arrows and various shapes.

Well, that's all for now. Of course we'll be adding more to the album with the goodies from "THE BOX". But, as those of you with young children in your lives know, for the most part they have "gnat" span for attention spans so we'll put this aside until next weekend. Below is a list of all the links for the GREAT items used in this project as well as links for each Flamingo Scraps Warehouse Box. BE sure to get your Grab Boxes while you can. They make great gifts for those scrappers in your life, and grab one for yourself while you're at it!

Don't forget Monday is Tonya Gibbs and her AWESOME Ustream show on Monday, September 9th at 8:30 p.m. EDT. 



Have a great weekend !

Kathleen

Follow these links to the great items used in this project :  *If you don't see an item I used in the store, it might be in a grab box !!
___________________________________________________
Fancy Pants Cork Arrows
http://flamingoscraps.com/product/fancy-pants-cork-shapes-arrows/
http://flamingoscraps.com/product/fancy-pants-cork-shapes-hearts/

Cosmo Cricket Glitter Sheets
http://flamingoscraps.com/product/cosmo-cricket-glitter-sheets/

Claudine Hellmuth Studio Sticky Back 12x12 Canvas
http://flamingoscraps.com/product/ranger-claudine-hellmuth-studio-sticky-back-canvas-natural-12x12

Flamingo Scraps Warehouse Box - Paper Only
http://flamingoscraps.com/product/flamingo-scraps-warehouse-sale-box-paper-box/

Flamingo Scraps Warehouse Box - Embellishments Only
http://flamingoscraps.com/product/flamingo-scraps-warehouse-sale-box-embellishment-box/

Flamingo Scraps Warehouse Box -  Combination 
http://flamingoscraps.com/product/flamingo-scraps-warehouse-sale-box/




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails